There are certain fees that may be associated with one way rental car reservations including:
- Some one-way rentals are assessed a one-time drop charge or mileage charge in addition to the rental rate. This is also known as an 'inter-city' fee.
- The drop charge fee varies by rental location, return location, and time of year. If there is a drop charge fee, it will be disclosed when you book via the web site and is payable at time of pick up.
- The rate to go one way may also be higher than if returning to the same location the car was picked up at.
- Please book your one-way rentals in advance.
- Rentals that are returned within the same city could be subject to a drop charge, mileage charge, or higher rate.
- Certain one-way rentals are not allowed. Before taking your rental vehicle from one country to another, please see rules for Authorized Driving Areas-International.