Alamo offers child restraint systems that conform to government standards at an additional per day charge. Child seats vary by country. (Please see International Travel: Child Safety Seats for exceptions)
- Your reservation for a child safety seat at airport-serving locations in the United States and Canada is guaranteed. See your reservation for applicable rates.
- Child booster seats are featured in some locations but in limited quantities. Remember; you can inquire with your airline about bringing your personal child booster seat or child safety seat from home.
- It is the renter's responsibility to properly install and fasten a child safety or child booster seat.
Child Safety Seats: Alamo offers 5-point convertible seats that can be rear-facing or reclining for infants up to 30 pounds or forward-facing for toddlers 20 - 40 pounds.
- 5-point harness with two-piece harness retainer and front harness lock.
- Large labeled seatbelt paths with locking clips.
- Upholstered with either vinyl or cloth, based on availability.