Located at the Car Rental Centre
You can save time at the counter when you activate Accelerated Check-in online. Just provide your driver's license and contact information that are normally collected at pick-up and we will be ready when you arrive. You'll be on the road and on vacation before you know it!
Returning your vehicle after the location closes is easy with Alamo. We'll tell you where to park it; just drop the keys in the dropbox and you're on your way!
Skip the rental counter lines and check-in directly by using Alamo's touch-screen kiosk. Check-in using the kiosk and a receipt-sized rental agreement is printed. You'll be directed to your rental car on the lot. At the exit booth, show the booth agent your rental agreement and driver's license - and simply drive away.
No need to visit the counter or kiosk. You can go straight to your car!
In order to take advantage of this optional free service, you'll need to activate Accelerated Check-in online then choose the 'Skip the Counter' option. You will be required to confirm your protection options, agree to the Rental Agreement Terms & Conditions and enter a valid credit card (no charge is made until you return your vehicle). Simply print your rental agreement to bring with you, and you are all set! Go directly to your car, show the booth agent your rental agreement and driver's license - and get on the road!
Additional drivers are available for NOK 50.00 including tax per day. Unauthorized drivers are fully responsible for all damages to the Alamo vehicles and damages caused by Alamo vehicles. The person on the reservation is considered as the main driver, he or she should be present at time of pickup and responsible of any rental and rental related charges.
Pick-up outside normal opening hours is available for all vehicle groups. The location offers after-hours pick-up service through online reservation only and customers are required to provide a valid mobile number and email to provide further instructions.
Please note that the station in unmanned during your pick-up time and its therefore vital that your rental agreement is signed, and all payment authorizations are completed prior to arrival. Therefore, please complete your check-in process via the link received in your pre-check in email 48 hours prior to pick up.
All information is required including full name, home address, phone number, email address, driving license information and credit card details.
Additional protections and products will be available during the pre-check in.
An authorization will be made on your credit card consisting of 3000 NOK on the contract plus additional charges (if any). The rental agreement will be sent to your email for you to sign.
Please review our rental agreement and Terms and Conditions before signing.
Please note that your booking is not confirmed unless all the above requirements have been met and you have received the final signed rental agreement by email.
You will receive a link from our vendor partner Sharebox where it will prompt for driver license information, including picture front and back of the driver license document. Once submitted, you will receive a location ID to retrieve your rental keys. Arrival:
- Once in arrivals hall, follow the signs to ‘Car Rental’ on the second floor by the departure area. Our rental office is located to the right of security check and the key box is next to the rental office on the left side.
- Please follow the instructions emailed prior to arrival or stated on the key box to get your key.
- WiFi/data is needed to access the rental key provided during After Hours reservation. If you cannot access WIFI/data, have any issues, or need assistance, please contact 24-hour helpline who will help you.
- When you have collected your key, proceed by taking the stairs/elevator one level down to level 1. When exiting the terminal building hold to your left until you enter the parking house. Follow the signs for ‘Rental Car’ and your vehicle is located at the far end of the rental car parking area. Stall number is marked on your key.
- Your vehicle has been checked for damages and if any, they are marked on your rental agreement, received on email after signing the agreement. Please take time to walk-around your vehicle before leaving the parking garage, if you notice a new damage take a picture/video with time/date and contact our branch as soon as possible during working hours to inform us of the new damage.
- To exit the car park, follow the signs for ‘Exit’.
- Follow the signs to ‘Rental Car’ parking house P2. Enter the parking house and park your vehicle on an available stall marked for Alamo/Enterprise/National.
- To drop of your key, please follow the signs to ‘Terminal building’. Take the stairs/elevator to second floor and enter the departure area, keep right and the rental office is located to your right. The key drop box is next to the office on the left side of the door
- Follow the instructions on the display and enter the plate number on the key tag (i.e. UF12345) and your phone number. A slot will open, place the key inside and close the slot firmly. If any issues or assistance needed, please contact 24-hour helpline who will guide you.
- The final invoice will be sent to your email within 24 hours during weekdays and 48 hours during weekends.
Important information: To provide convenience to travelers we provide 24/7 returns. Please note, outside business hours, depositing the keys in the drop box does not constitute the end of the rental. You remain liable for any damages until an Alamo/National/Enterprise employee takes possession of the vehicle and keys when the rental branch opens the following working day.
Minimum age for renting from Alamo Norway is 18. Customers are required to have at least 1 year of driving experience. All drivers between the ages of 18 - 24 will be charged an underage fee of 100.00 NOK including tax per day with a maximum fee of 1000.00 NOK per rental. All car groups are available for renters between the ages of 18 - 99.
An additional fee in amount of NOK 250.00 -including tax- per day with a maximum of NOK 2500.00 per rental will apply. This fee does not apply on one-way rentals. Cross border fee does not apply for rentals to Denmark and Sweden. A penalty fee of NOK 10.000 will apply in case the car is driven abroad without prior permission from the rental office. It is permitted to take the vehicle on board ferries, provided that the above cross border policy complies.
Currently not offered in Norway.
A one way rental is a rental which starts at one location and terminates at another. A fee may apply for this service and will be advised at time of reservation. International one-way rentals are allowed only to Sweden And Denmark.
Fuel service option (FSO) is offered at time of check out and price is depending on the vehicles tank size. Ask the rental agent at the counter.
The Personal Accident Insurance covers the driver and passengers and provides compensation for disability, medical expenses or death in the event of a traffic accident.
Please use the link below to read the terms and condition in more detail:
All major credit cards are accepted when booking at online websites. Upon arrival, a deposit will be placed on your credit card. There must be sufficient credit on your card to cover all charges.
Accepted credit cards are: American Express, Visa and Mastercard / Eurocard.
Cash and debit cards (Visa Electron, Maestro) are not accepted neither as a form of payment nor as a deposit.
Our Roadside Protection is an optional addition that gives you 24/7 assistance throughout Europe. Should you be unlucky enough to get a flat tire or have your rental car damaged, there is always help available with our Roadside Protection.
This cover does not apply if a breach of the terms has been found or if the wrong fuel has been added to the vehicle.
Please use the link below to read the terms and condition in more detail:
At the time of pickup customer must present a national driver's license valid in the country of pickup. All EU national driving licenses are valid in Norway. The driving license must have been issued by authorized authorities at least 12 months before the date of the commencement of the rental. Pre-EU licenses should be in Latin alphabet with international remark “Permis De Conduire”.
For all non-European union renters an international driving permit (IDP) is required. IDP must be accompanied with the national driving license. IDP is not required if customer holds driver’s license of Australia, Canada, Iceland, Norway, New Zealand, Switzerland Or United States. Special requirements apply for driving licenses of the People's Republic Of China And Vietnam. Please turn to your embassies for further information.
Passport information: renters from countries with Schengen agreement (including Iceland, Norway And Switzerland) will need to present a valid national identity card or passport at the rental counter as proof of identity.
All other renters will need to present a valid international passport in roman alphabet at the rental counter as proof of identity. The above conditions is also applicable for all additional drivers, if any.
Third Party Liability insurance is mandatory by law and included with all rental rates. There is no limit to the amount of Liability insurance coverage per accident for personal injury or death. Liability insurance covers per accident for property damage up to 10,000,000.00 NOK. Third Party insurance cover amounts are adjusted each year from the 1st of January. The liability insurance does not cover injury to the driver of the rental vehicle but third parties, passengers, are covered. It also does not cover the renter’s property or cover damages to a connected vehicle on the rental like a caravan or trailer.
Kokstaddalen 4 Bergen 5257 NOLocation Details
Create a reservation fast, easily view or modify upcoming reservations, and get directions to your rental location.